Monday, September 6, 2010

A Few Days In Kuala Lumpur

Beautiful view from our balcony in the early morning on the day I left for Kuala Lumpur...

My main reason for being in Kuala Lumpur was to visit my dearest father...

I took the opportunity to visit my aunt in Old Town PJ...

I stayed with my senior yoga student cum good friend, great assistant and great yogi in her and her housemates apartment in Setapak... I went to the pool for a swim one morning and there was no body around. I got the big pool all for myself...

Kee lent me her car for me to go visiting and shopping after I dropped her off at her office in KTAR (Tunku Abdul Rahman College)...

Went to Taman Sri Sentosa to visit some of our yoga students when we were living and teaching yoga in Sri Manja Court. After one year, there is so much difference in this area. You can find KFC here...

Met up with Esther and Anna at Ipoh Old Town White Coffee Restaurant in Taman Sri Manja... Had a nice catch up... Met up with Miss Lee afterwards in her furniture shop at the Taman Sri Sentosa and Old Klang Road junction...

Met up with my good friend in Taman O.U.G.

After went shopping at Ikea and Midvalley, I went back to Kee's office to return the car to her... Waited at the huge car park in KTAR. They have a big sports complex and an olympic size swimming pool... Nice... Beside working full time for KTAR, Kee is also teaching yoga in and around Kuala Lumpur...

Saw some beautiful and fragrant frangipani on the ground in the campus compound... Picked up a few and placed them on Kee's car... Beautiful!

Kee looked great after work... We went to the night market at Air Panas in Setapak and had a very nice hawker's food dinner there...

Kee tried on one of her new T-shirts she got from the night market. 6 T-shirts for Rm 30 only...


On the morning before I left Kuala Lumpur to go back to Langkawi... We went to a coffee shop near the Air Panas Wet Market had a traditional malaysian chinese morning breakfast... Delicious yummy Chee Cheong Fun, Char Kuey Tiaw and Roti Bakar with local coffee (kopi C Kosong) and tea (Teh C)... Yummy!

A serving tray, a few drinking glasses, dining knives, candle light holder (from Ikea) and a cheese slicer (from ACE) to go back with me to Langkawi...

At the Starbucks in LCCT airport... Kee, thank you very much for everything... She sent me to the airport and had to bring back a big parcel of our newly printed Yoga Now T-shirts to send through Pos Malaysia because the extra weight charges in AirAsia is quite expensive (about Rm 200 extra for that 13Kg+ parcel). On the next day Kee sent it through Pos Malaysia to us at the cost of Rm 25 only... It arrived safely this morning at our house in Langkawi... The Pos Malaysia employee (a malay guy) was so friendly and nice... Thumbs up!

I had enjoyed a very nice few days in Kuala Lumpur meeting with friends and shopping, and celebrating the Merdeka Day with Kee as well...

1 comment:

  1. aiyoyoyo.. i miss up evrything with my dear yoga teacher coz i stayed at outstation , visit my friend .. However, thank for post and uploading photo and sharing here... apprecieted thanks =)
    Best Regards
    Cathryn-KL

    ReplyDelete